When it comes to the Obama administration’s recent move to open portions of the Atlantic coast to oil exploration, I’m a bit out of synch with environmentalists who are worried about the big spill. They warn of another Deepwater Horizon or Exxon Valdez-type fiasco coming to the Southeast. But to me, it’s just about the […]
About Carl Safina
- Why U.S. East Coast Should Stay Off-Limits to Oil Drilling
- Can a killer whale be a slave?
- A Recipe for Seafood Survival
- To Fight Disease, Protect the Ocean
- Your Chance, Your Voice, On a Liquefied Gas Facility Off New York
- Obama Gives Bristol Bay Fishermen A Great Christmas Present!
- Protected No Longer? Desperate Fisheries Managers Want to Open Closed Areas
- Breeding Protections for Giant Bluefin Tuna
- “Beyond Words: What Animals Think and Feel” – In Stores June 2015
- Near Collapse of Gulf of Maine Cod Leads to Fishing Ban