Previously posted on huffingtonpost.com 6-18-2014: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carl-safina/government-says-eat-fish-_b_5508173.html By Carl Safina and Elizabeth Brown A few days ago, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) released updated draft advice on fish consumption for childbearing aged women and young children. The new advice encourages pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, breastfeeding women, and […]
About Carl Safina
- Government Says Eat Fish, Not Too Much, Mostly Low in Mercury
- New Catch Limit for Menhaden Leaves Millions of Fish in the Sea
- Rising oceans will be unstoppable
- This planet comes with limits
- Caught by Accident: Global Hotspots of Unintended Catches
- Whales win one: Will Japan abide by ban?
- Mercury in Seafood: A Little Clarity
- Carl Safina Named A Finalist For 2014 Indianapolis Prize
- Killing swans is a bad idea
- Killing deer to make our lives easier?